Description of High Temperature Resistant RFID Tag
This High Temperature Resistant RFID Tag is specially designed for applications which are under harsh environment, such as SPA, Laundry Process, Fire Fighting and other special industrial environment etc. Besides, the High Temperature Resistant RFID Tag supports IP68 protection level, can also be applied to outdoor assets tracking.
Specification of High Temperature Resistant RFID Tag
l Type: Contactless R/W
l Operating Frequency: UHF (860MHz ~ 960MHz)
l IC Available at 860MHz~960MHz: Alien H3, Alien H4, Impinj MonzaR6 & R6-P, Monza5, Monza4QT, Monza4D, Monza4E, NXP U7)
l Size: 40*24mm
l Reading Distance: Up to 300cm~500cm
l Simultaneous Identification of Tags: Up to 50 tags per second
l Operating Temperature: -25ºC to 120ºC | +150ºC total 50 Hrs | +220ºC total 35 Min.
l Storage Temperature: -25ºC to 90ºC
l Typical programming cycles at +25ºC: 100, 000
l Typical Data retention time at +55ºC: > 10 years
Competitive Advantage of High Temperature Resistant RFID Tag
1. Waterproof IP 68 (condition: water pressure 45bar, 10h)
2. Simultaneous Identification of Tags: Up to 50 tags per second
3. Reading Distance: Up to 300cm~500cm
4. Data retention time at +55ºC: > 10 years
5. 100, 000 times reading & writing
6. Exceptional high temperature and harsh environmental performance
DAILY RFID is able to design and develop RFID tags and RFID readers in different sizes and different shapes for your different requirement. For more info about RFID products please kindly visit our website www.rfid-in-china.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , we will contact you as soon as possible.
1. Specifications are subject to change, please pay attention to our latest one.2. DAILY RFID reserve the right to the final interpretation of the above terms.