Laundry RFID Tag Description
The waterproof nylon and polyester 13.56 MHz Passive RFID tags are designed for RFID laundry and linen management. They can support varying operating temperature ranges, hot water temperature and immersion time dependent. Up to 50 tags per second can be detected with average read range of 6
Laundry RFID Tag Specification
l Type: Contactless R/O or R/W
l Operating Frequency: LF(125KHz) or HF (13.56MHz)
l IC Available at 125KHz: EM4200, EM4100, EM4102, EM4305, EM4001, T5577, Hitag1, Hitag2, HitagS, Hitag-u Advanced, TK4100, GK4100, others upon request
l IC Available at 13.56MHz:HF: I-CODE (ISO 15693-3), Mifare 1K Classic (Mifare 1K S50), Mifare 1K EV1, Mifare 4K S70, Mifare 4K EV1, Mifare S20, Mifare Ultralight, Mifare Ultralight EV1, Ultralight C, Mifare DesFire 2K / 4K / 8K, Mifare plus 2K / 4K / 8K, Tag-it™ HF-I (ISO 15693-3), SmartMX, others upon request
l Size: Di
l Material: Nylon / Polyester / PPS / EPOXY
l Simultaneous Identification of Tags: Up to 50 tags per second(HF 13.56MHz)
l Operating Temperature: -25ºC to 120ºC | +150ºC total 50 Hrs | +200ºC total 20 Sec
l Storage Temperature: -25ºC to 90ºC
l Typical programming cycles at +25ºC: 100, 000
l Typical Data retention time at +55ºC: > 10 years
Laundry RFID Tag Competitive Advantage
1. Waterproof IP 68 (condition: water pressure 45bar, 10h)
2. Simultaneous Identification of Tags: Up to 50 tags per second
3. Data retention time at +55ºC: > 10 years
4. 100, 000 times reading & writing
5. Exceptional temperature and harsh environmental performance
DAILY RFID is able to design and develop RFID tags and RFID readers in different sizes and different shapes for your different requirement. For more info about RFID products please kindly visit our website www.rfid-in-china.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , we will contact you as soon as possible.
1. Specifications are subject to change, please pay attention to our latest one.
2. DAILY RFID reserve the right to the final interpretation of the above terms.