Using silicone material, this flexible UHF RFID laundry tag is specially designed for harsh laundry environments, such as in hotels, hospitals. The flexible UHF laundry tags are available in EPC Gen 2 version and can be customizable from 860MHz to 960MHz. With a thickness of
The UHF RFID Laundry tag offers good resistance against high temperatures and the harsh conditions of various cleaning methods. And it can be reused for more than 100 times laundry process in industrial laundry condition.
l Type: Contactless R/W
l Operating Frequency: UHF (860~960MHz)
l IC Available at 860MHz~960MHz: UHF EPC Gen2 (EPC CLASS 1 GEN 2)
l Size: 76*25*
l Reading Distance: Up to
l Material: Silicone
l Simultaneous Identification of Tags: Up to 50 tags per second
l Operating Temperature: -25ºC to 110ºC
l Storage Temperature: -25ºC to 70ºC
l Typical programming cycles at +25ºC: 100, 000
l Typical Data retention time at +55ºC: > 10 years
1. Waterproof IP 68
2. Simultaneous Identification of Tags: Up to 50 tags per second
3. Data retention time at +55ºC: > 10 years
4. 100, 000 times reading & writing
5. Exceptional temperature and harsh environmental performance
DAILY RFID is able to design and develop RFID tags and RFID readers in different sizes and different shapes for your different requirement. For more info about RFID products please kindly visit our website www.rfid-in-china.com or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , we will contact you as soon as possible.
1. Specifications are subject to change, please pay attention to our latest one.
2. DAILY RFID reserve the right to the final interpretation of the above terms.