This button-sized RFID laundry tag is designed for laundry garment tracking. This washable RFID tag is designed with four holes in the middle for easy attachment to garment. It can work accurately when subjected to the harsh environment of the laundry process. The small, rugged RFID laundry tag is made of PPS and Epoxy material to basically meet all requirements in terms of heat, pressure and chemical resistance in the applications of contactless tracking of garments in the textile rental and dry cleaning.
l Type: Contactless R/W
l Operating Frequency: HF (13.56MHz)
l IC Available at 13.56MHz:
I-CODE (ISO 15693-3), Mifare® Ultralight (ISO
l Size: Dia.16/17/18/20/
l Reading Distance:
l Material: Nylon / Polyester / PPS / EPOXY
l Simultaneous Identification of Tags: Up to 50 tags per second
l Operating Temperature: -25ºC to 120ºC | +150ºC total 50 Hrs | +200ºC total 20 Sec
l Storage Temperature: -25ºC to 90ºC
l Typical programming cycles at +25ºC: 100, 000
l Typical Data retention time at +55ºC: > 10 years
1. Waterproof IP 68 (condition: water pressure 45bar, 10h)
2. Size: Dia.16/17/18/20/
4. Data retention time at +55ºC: > 10 years
5. 100, 000 times reading & writing
6. Exceptional temperature and harsh environmental performance
DAILY RFID is able to design and develop RFID tags and RFID readers in different sizes and different shapes for your different requirement. For more info about RFID products please kindly visit our website www.rfid-in-china.com or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , we will contact you as soon as possible.
1. Specifications are subject to change, please pay attention to our latest one.
2. DAILY RFID reserve the right to the final interpretation of the above terms.