With one small hole in the middle, this LDR004 HF button-size RFID laundry tag can be easily affixed by sewing, be pinned or tied on. With chips sealed in the special material housing, this laundry RFID tags are designed to remain high identification accuracy even if they are reused for linen tracking for hundreds times. And they are capable of completely resisting water, and can withstand high temperature, pressure and chemical conditions in laundry environment. Therefore, this RFID laundry tag is suitable for applications of contactless tracking of linens in the textile rental and dry cleaning.
l Type: Contactless R/W
l Operating Frequency: HF (13.56MHz)
l IC Available at 13.56MHz:
I-CODE (ISO 15693-3), Mifare® Ultralight (ISO
l Size: Dia
l Reading Distance:
l Material: Silicone
l Simultaneous Identification of Tags: Up to 50 tags per second
l Operating Temperature: -25ºC to 150ºC
l Storage Temperature: -25ºC to 90ºC
l Typical programming cycles at +25ºC: 100, 000
l Typical Data retention time at +55ºC: > 10 years
1. Waterproof IP 68 (condition: water pressure 45bar, 10h)
2. Size: Dia
4. Data retention time at +55ºC: > 10 years
5. 100, 000 times reading & writing
6. Exceptional temperature and harsh environmental performance
DAILY RFID is able to design and develop RFID tags and RFID readers in different sizes and different shapes for your different requirement. For more info about RFID products please kindly visit our website www.rfid-in-china.com or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , we will contact you as soon as possible.
1. Specifications are subject to change, please pay attention to our latest one.2. DAILY RFID reserve the right to the final interpretation of the above terms.