This RFID UHF Anti-Metal Tag-35 is a perfect choice in applications which require tags to be applied in metallic environment. Its unique construction enables the passive UHF RFID tags to perform well in harsh environments. DAILY's UHF anti-metal tag has been used in several applications requiring optimum performance on metal.
RFID UHF Anti-Metal Tag-35 Specification
l Type: Contactless R/W
l Operating Frequency: UHF 860MHz~960MHz Global Frequency
l IC Available at 860MHz~960MHz: Alien H3, Alien H4, Impinj Monza R6 & R6-P, Monza 5, Monza 4QT, Monza 4D, Monza 4E, NXP U7
l Size: 5cm*3.8cm, thickness: 0.6c
l Reading Distance: Around 10cm to 50c
l Material: Special material,
l Operating Temperature: -40º C to +80º C
l Storage Temperature: -40º C to +90º C
UHF RFID Metal Tag Competitive Advantage
2. 100, 000 times reading & writing
3. Excellent read/write performance on any metal surface
4. Exceptional temperature and harsh environmental performance
5. Also Available: OEM Logo
DAILY RFID is able to design and develop RFID tags and RFID readers in different sizes and different shapes for your different requirement. For more info about RFID products please kindly visit our website www.rfid-in-china.com or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , we will contact you as soon as possible.
1. Specifications are subject to change, please pay attention to our latest one.
2. DAILY RFID reserve the right to the final interpretation of the above terms.