This mini UHF on-metal RFID tag is a perfect choice in applications which require tags to be applied in metallic environment. It is designed as a square on metal tracking tag for use in industrial applications. And it can operate well in harsh conditions, including resist against high temperature up to 90 degrees centigrade, as well as a wide range of aggressive chemicals.
By using its self-adhesive
l Type: Contactless R/W
l Operating Frequency: UHF 860MHz~960MHz Global Frequency
l IC Available at 860MHz~960MHz: Alien H3, Alien H4, Impinj Monza R6 & R6-P, Monza 5, Monza 4QT, Monza 4D, Monza 4E, NXP U7
l Size: 24*
l Reading Distance: Up to
l Material: ABS / Ceramic /
l Operating Temperature: -40º C to +80º C
l Storage Temperature: -40º C to +90º C
1. Waterproof IP 68
2. High Temperature Resistance
3. 100, 000 times reading & writing
4. Excellent read/write performance on any metal surface
5. Exceptional temperature and harsh environmental performance
6. Also Available: Custom colors, OEM logo, numbering
DAILY RFID is able to design and develop RFID tags and RFID readers in different sizes and different shapes for your different requirement. For more info about RFID products please kindly visit our website www.rfid-in-china.com or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , we will contact you as soon as possible.
1. Specifications are subject to change, please pay attention to our latest one.
2. DAILY RFID reserve the right to the final interpretation of the above terms.